Join Our Team! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Medical Receptionist (Full Time)
- Physical Therapist (Full Time)
If you would like to join our group please send cover letter and resume to Amy Hayward, CEO email@example.com
Medical Receptionist (Full Time)
Cioffredi & Associates Physical Therapy is looking for an Front Office Patient Care Coordinator in our Lebanon, NH office that has a positive, up beat personality, and loves interacting with people. Our Patient Care Coordinators operate in a team of 4, sharing in all of the patient reception, scheduling, incoming calls, insurance benefit checks, and many other administrative support tasks for both of our offices.
The position requires the ability to shift focus from one task to another in a very fast-paced environment. A high level of communication and desire to work within a team is needed to maintain the continuity of care we are known for in the community. Our office has been voted “Business with the Friendliest Employees” in the Valley News Readers Choice awards 3 years running. This is something we take pride in and strive to achieve as a group on a daily basis.
Physical Therapist (Full Time)
Are you looking for a clinic that offers a Residency Program, individualized mentorship, continuing education support including obtaining your OCS, and a collaborative group environment?
Cioffredi & Associates is looking for an orthopaedic PT that loves what they do and would like the opportunity to take their skills to the next level. A successful candidate would thrive on getting results for their patients in a supportive team environment. We put a high value on staff development and offer a variety of options for support of their career goals. A full time position is available in our Lebanon office beginning in September 2019.
- Practice alongside coworkers who hold OCS, McKenzie (Cert. MDT), Graston®, and Dry Needling certifications, and who are committed to a team approach in helping patients achieve maximum functional outcomes.
- Be part of a team of professionals who work together to help achieve optimal health outcomes via collaboration across disciplines. In addition to Physical & Occupational Therapy, our clinic offers Massage Therapy, Nutrition Counseling, Medically-Based Personal Training, and Health Coaching so your clients can get the services they need all in one location.
- Work for a company with a strong commitment to staff education via an Orthopaedic Residency Program, and an individualized mentorship program lead by an Orthopaedic Residency trained OCS. We also offer regular in-services and continuing education support including support in obtaining an OCS or SCS.
- Both of our beautiful clinics have private treatment rooms as well as an open gym area with large windows that showcase the surrounding woods as well as let in an abundance of natural light that promotes a feeling of wellness.
- A friendly, family environment that engages our staff through regular 1:1 meetings with supervisors, the ability to participate in program growth, and monthly staff activities like cooking contests that also involve our clients or outings to local events with our families.
- Our benefits package includes 100% coverage of health insurance for our staff, 401k, profit sharing, competitive salaries with bonus potential, continuing education reimbursement, a mentorship program that includes regular group sessions during paid time
- Our 30+year reputation in the community is one of integrity, excellence in problem solving, getting results, and an overall high level of customer service and professionalism from both our clinical and administrative staff.
Thinking of relocating to our area?
The Upper Valley is a great place to live, and don’t just take our word for it. Lebanon, NH was voted #1 Small Town in America in the Livability “TOP 100 BEST SMALL TOWNS 2015”
At Cioffredi & Associates we are fully committed to providing a supportive and caring environment for patients and staff alike. Our clients often comment on the environment of teamwork at our clinic and the friendly, upbeat staff.
Read some of what our clients have to say, on our Success Stories page.
Here’s what some current and former employees have to say about being part of the Cioffredi team:
“Although small, this organization is mighty: every single person has a purpose and champions the mission and vision of the organization at their very core… I have never witnessed such care and determination to support than I have with Cioffredi & Associates.”
“I’m finishing up my fourth week of PT school and owe the Cioffredi team an enormous THANK YOU. Everyone helped prepare me for school in so many ways. I came into the program with by far the best work experience and so much confidence. I’ve been crushing my clinical skills check offs and there’s no way I’d be doing this well without working with everyone.”
“I’m so proud of what we have here… I’ve never, ever been in an environment with a team as dedicated to their craft and to one another. It’s incredibly special.”