Thinking of relocating to our area?
With a great local community, access to some of the best mountains and trails anywhere, and still being within a couple hours of some of the larger metropolitan destinations (Boston, Portsmouth, Portland, Hartford, and Burlington), the Upper Valley is a great place to live!
What others have to say about the Upper Valley…
- Lebanon, NH was voted #1 Small Town in America in the Livability “TOP 100 BEST SMALL TOWNS”
- 100 Things to do in the Upper Valley
- A Place of Unexpected Discoveries
- A Fall Weekend in the Upper Valley
What we love here…
Year-round outdoor fun!
Skiing, hiking, biking, boating, swimming, climbing, skating, we have it all…
- In the summer, grab a beverage from Harpoon Brewery and lazily tube down the Connecticut River
- Picturesque hiking steps outside your front door. Hop on the Appalachian Trail, the Rail Trail, or any of the hundreds of trails that run through our mountains, lakes, forests, and rivers.
- The best fall has to offer: Your choice of corn mazes, pumpkin and apple picking, farm stands, and the brilliant autumn foliage
- Explore our many lakes by boat or beach!
- Strap on your skis and fly down any of the numerous local mountains within minutes of our home or visit the biggest and best ski resorts in New England with BOTH the White and Green mountains within an hour’s drive away.
Small New-England town feel with big-city arts & smarts…
- Top-notch international exhibits and live performances at Dartmouth via the Hood Museum of Art and the Hopkins Center for the Arts
- A wide variety of concerts and theater performances hosted by The Lebanon Opera House and Northern Stage Theatre.
- Foodie Friendly: An eclectic and delicious mix of cuisines from all over the world and farm to table backyard, your taste buds will thank you!
- Educational excellence and plenty of options from Elementary to Ivy League.
- Family-friendly outings at the VINS Center and Montshire Museum of Science.
Location, location, location
Enjoy the best parts of nature every day with your choice of weekend trips to major New England hubs…
- Easy access to the best views via the White and Green Mountains
- Major Cities within striking distance: Burlington, VT (1.5 hrs), Portsmouth, NH (1.5 hrs), Boston, MA (2 hrs), Portland, ME (2 hrs), Hartford, CT (2.5 hrs), Montreal, CA (3 hrs)
- Our clinic is located just minutes from Dartmouth College and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center