Physical Therapy in Lebanon, NH and Grantham, NH
Our philosophy lies in maintaining and pursuing the highest levels of education and training for our staff, a one-on-one treatment approach, and using a variety of techniques to provide care specific to the individual. Our clinicians are highly educated, skilled, and experienced in managing the rehabilitation of individuals across the lifespan, with the majority of which holding advanced certification and training with a focus on orthopedics and the musculoskeletal system. We follow Evidence-Based Practice and provide an individualized approach to relieve pain and restore function.
Areas of Treatment Expertise:
- Spine Rehabilitation: Back, Neck & Sciatica Pain
- Sports Rehabilitation: Injuries & Performance Enhancement
- All Upper and Lower Extremities
- Ankle/Foot Disorders & Orthotics
- Hand Rehab
- Post Surgical Rehabiliation
- Pediatric Therapy
- TMJ & Jaw Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
Looking for more information about your symptoms? You can view our collection of articles and tips in the Symptoms section of our website!
In addition to standard manual therapy, stretching and strengthening exercises, and techniques such as Electronic Stimulation, Laser, Ultrasound, & Iontopheresis, we also utilize a number of other advanced techniques to enhance your care.
- Neubie Neuromuscular Reeducation
- McKenzie Method
- Dry Needling: Trigger Point Dry Needling and Integrative Dry Needling
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization: The Graston Technique
- Cupping Therapy
- Graded Motor Imagery / Mirror Therapy
- Mulligan Technique