Physical Therapy in Lebanon, NH and Grantham, NH
Our philosophy lies in maintaining and pursuing the highest levels of education and training for our staff, a one-on-one treatment approach, and using a variety of techniques to provide care specific to the individual. Our clinicians are highly educated, skilled, and experienced in managing the rehabilitation of individuals across the lifespan, with the majority of which holding advanced certification and training with a focus on orthopedics and the musculoskeletal system. We follow Evidence-Based Practice and provide an individualized approach to relieve pain and restore function.
Areas of Treatment Expertise:
- Spine Rehabilitation: Back, Neck & Sciatica Pain
- Sports Rehabilitation: Injuries & Performance Enhancement
- All Upper and Lower Extremities
- Ankle/Foot Disorders & Orthotics
- Hand Rehab
- Post Surgical Rehabiliation
- Pediatric Therapy
- TMJ & Jaw Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
Looking for more information about your symptoms? You can view our collection of articles and tips in the Symptoms section of our website!
We support our staff to pursue the highest levels of training and expertise. Through our ongoing mentorship programs, we bring this expertise back in-house and use it to further develop the skills of our entire team to create one of the most highly trained organizations in the greater North East.
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist (CEAS)
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spine (MDT)
In addition to standard manual therapy, stretching and strengthening exercises, and techniques such as Electronic Stimulation, Laser, Ultrasound, & Iontopheresis, we also utilize a number of other advanced techniques to enhance your care.
- McKenzie Method
- Dry Needling: Trigger Point Dry Needling and Integrative Dry Needling
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization: The Graston Technique
- Cupping Therapy
- Graded Motor Imagery / Mirror Therapy
- Mulligan Technique
- Neubie Neuromuscular Reeducation