Physical Therapy in Lebanon, NH and Grantham, NH
Since 1985, Cioffredi & Associates has been dedicated to providing you with the expertise, support and inspiration to live happier and healthier. Our clinicians are highly skilled in the evaluation and treatment of muscle, joint, and neurological conditions and are committed to timely and early intervention. It is a privilege to care for you.
Areas of Treatment Expertise:
- Spine Rehabilitation: Back, Neck & Sciatica Pain
- Sports Rehabilitation: Injuries & Performance Enhancement
- All Upper and Lower Extremities
- Ankle/Foot Disorders & Orthotics
- Hand Rehab
- Post Surgical Rehabiliation
- Pediatric Therapy
- TMJ & Jaw Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Balance & Vestibular Disorders
In-Person AND Teleheath Physical Therapy Services Now Available!
We support our staff to pursue the highest levels of training and expertise. Through our ongoing mentorship programs, we bring this expertise back in-house and use it to further develop the skills of our entire team to create one of the most highly trained organizations in the greater North East.
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist (CEAS)
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spine (MDT)
- Certified Health Coach (CHC)
In addition to standard manual therapy, stretching and strengthening exercises, and techniques such as Electronic Stimulation, Laser, Ultrasound, & Iontopheresis, we also utilize a number of other advanced techniques to enhance your care.
- McKenzie Method
- Dry Needling: Trigger Point Dry Needling and Integrative Dry Needling
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization: The Graston Technique
- Cupping Therapy
- Graded Motor Imagery / Mirror Therapy
- Mulligan Technique
- Neubie Neuromuscular Reeducation
Occupational Therapy in Lebanon
Our Occupational Therapists offer specialized assessments of hand and wrist injuries, disorders and pain. Ruth Cioffredi, OTR/L, who heads our OT Department, has over 30 years experience treating hands.
- Osteoarthritis of Thumb/Wrist/Fingers
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tendinitis of the Thumb/Wrist
- Skier’s Thumb
- Trigger Finger and Texting Thumb
- Sprains/Strains of the Hand, Wrist & Thumb
- Post-surgical Cases: Joint Replacement, Ligament Reconstruction, Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, DeQuervain’s Release
- Elbow & Forearm Pain
- Nerve Compression Injuries
- Musician Specific Injuries/Pain
- Custom Splints