Cioffredi Sports Performance
With over three decades of expertise and a deep understanding of movement training, biomechanics, rehabilitation, and strength and conditioning, Cioffredi Performance Physical Therapy is an elite solution for your athletic needs.
Work one-on-one alongside some of the most highly trained movement experts in the Northeast, who specialize and hold numerous specializations and certifications beyond the doctoral level. Cioffredi Performance PTs use state-of the-art techniques and equipment to build dynamic control and power, efficiency, strength, balance, and mobility for an experience unparalleled in Northern New England. This approach is backed by proven results achieving performance break-throughs with elite athletes of all backgrounds, from Olympic champions to professional athletes, collegiate, masters, high school, and recreational athletes. Whether you’re looking for an accelerated sports rehabilitation program or you want to take your performance to the next level, we can help you achieve your goals.
Cutting-Edge Diagnostics, Performance Training, and Accelerated Treatments
Cioffredi Physical Therapists analyze your complex, athletic movements across multiple planes and apply state of the art techniques to restore restricted motion and optimize muscle function. Training and treatments evolve with your progress to match you where you are and elevate you to the next level. Whatever your ability, sport, or goals are, this proven process of continual development and improvement will allow you to break through persistent training barriers and gain higher levels of performance than you have ever had.
- Supercharge your training with the only NEUBIE System in Northern New England. This cutting edge direct current technology reprograms your movement patterns for higher performance.
- Real-Time Video Feedback & Analysis helps achieve optimal movement patterns.
- Accelerate your reaction time with BlazePod Training and other comprehensive strategies.
- Recover faster with advanced Physical Therapy treatments including Trigger Point Dry Needling, Cupping Therapy, Manual Therapy Soft Tissue & Joint Mobilization, and more!
- Build dynamic control, speed, and power with hyper individualized sport-specific training.