- “After wishing and waiting too long for my injured knee to get better, I made an appointment to see Marsha. She is such a good listener and explainer. By the end of my first appointment she had a plan forward for me. She made sure I did the exercises with proper form. Each session she checked my form and added something new to my mix. After a week of the exercises my nerve pain was vastly improved and I had more confidence in moving about. By the end of my sessions I’ve learned a lot of practical tips to manage my aging knees!” -N.S.
- “I was very skeptical that PT could help with bowel issues. But it did. my muscles had somehow gotten confused and were not functioning correctly. PT showed me how they should be working and I was able to re establish my connection to the appropriate muscles necessary and learn how to strengthen them and use them correctly. Stephanie was very knowledgable. Her professional manner and kindness reduced the stress and embarrassment thought the course of my treatment.” -Anonymous
- “I have loved working with Kate, as she is so sensitive to details about pain and anatomy – and she is such a good listener.” -Joanne Scobie
- “I am a repeat customer and have always been impressed by the knowledge and skill of your physical therapists, and with the friendliness of the staff as a whole. I have never had a bad or questionable experience.” -Anonymous
- “Marsha helped me tremendously. My lower back, hip and upper leg were very sore when I first began treatment. After the first 2 visits, I already noticed improvement, less pain and more maneuverability. The work done in the office combined with the at-home exercises were so helpful. Marsha listened to my pain issues and was able to diagnose the right blend of exercises. By the end of the third week, I was on the mend and getting relief from my back issues. By the end of my series of appointments, I was nearly pain free and am able to continue my exercises and strengthening from home.” -Gail McPeek
- “Stephanie took great care of me. She was clear as to how we would achieve my goals at the end of treatment and she was always following up with me to track my progress and my comfort level. She went out of her way to send me additional exercises and treatment that I could use to return my body back to its operational level prior to my injury.” -M.D.
- “I really enjoyed working with Zach. He identified my problem and gave me focused exercises that I completed on my own in addition to therapy at our appointments. This helped me a lot.” – Zachary Hawthorne
- “Marissa and John were able to bring my sciatica and related back pain and weakness back to a reasonable level which is wonderful! I can stand up straight again and go for walks. Thank you so much Marissa and John!” -Connie Filbin
- “During a year-long period, I was challenged by ongoing discomfort, related to rotator cuff surgery, and repetitive -use challenges. Having the opportunity to do PT with Kate really changed my perspective for resuming those activities that were important to me. My passions, gardening, working in clay, baking, and swimming all presented hand and shoulder challenges over a long period of time. With Kate’s incredible expertise and communication skills, I progressed steadily. When unexpected discomfort, or set-backs occurred, she was always able to discover another solution or strategy to problem-solve. Her repertoire of PT tools is astonishing! She always remained positive, reassuring me that with the practicing of exercises and maintaining an active lifestyle, I would be able to fully participate in these activities. Her support and knowledge resulted in a very successful PT partnership!” -Joanna Waldman
- “Instead of focusing on the skills and therapies I was provided to correct my injury I want to focus on the manner of which it was provided. Most physical therapists can help you achieve your goals, but the amazing ones help you mentally and emotionally work through all aspects to achieve those goals. This was not the first time I have had the pleasure of working with Marissa. What made this time more special to me was the difficult medical illness, unrelated to my injury, I developed while I was under going physical therapy. I experienced pain, weakness, and neurological effects. I was frustrated with myself, my intermittent lack of progress, and general feelings of despair. Marissa intuitively knew what to say, when to push, when to change approach, and when to remind me that I have had this injury for almost 30 years. I have been given the skills to continue my growth in physical fitness without causing further injury. I will truly miss my sessions with Marissa, I can’t recommend her enough to everyone. Honestly, it isn’t just Marissa that’s amazing, the entire staff has always been warm and friendly. I never hesitate to ask any of the staff a question.” -Karen Barbour
- “At first, I felt a little silly about getting Physical Therapy for my TMJ. I had never done any Physical Therapy before, especially not over Zoom! However, as the weeks went on, I was surprised by how much of a difference it made. My jaw hurts less, I can open it much wider, and it is easier for me to eat the foods I wanted to–even bagels, which used to make my jaw achy and sore after eating. I suffer from frequent headaches, and the work we did to loosen my jaw and improve my posture has meant fewer headaches and less neck pain. I didn’t even know that my TMJ was contributing to my headaches. Thanks for your help in making me feel better!” -Christine Scales
- “Marsha worked wonders for my lower back and sciatica. I have had pain sitting and lying in bed for many years. That is behind me now and I can sit comfortably and sleep all night without tossing and turning.” Jeffrey Smith
- “Cioffredi’s once again exceeded my expectations through out my treatment. I’ve been to them 3 times for various reasons and the kindness of the staff never fails to amaze me. My therapist, Marissa, adapted my treatment plan to my crazy lifestyle and I can keep up the good habits even tho I’m no longer seeing her.” -Anonymous
- “I had a great experience working with Stephanie. I came in with a lot of shoulder and neck pain during pregnancy, and worked with her for about two months. She was great both with the hands-on part of physical therapy and also with giving me exercises to do and adjusting them as time went on. She was also creative — she proposed about halfway through that we try cupping and the Graston tool, and that proved to be very helpful. I am feeling much better now. Thanks so much!” -B.D.
- “I have had lower back pains for at least thirty years. Because my PT with Marsha. I feel very little pain. Marsha was able to achieve this new back status when other PTs and many doctors failed. I am very, happy and appreciative with Marsha. She was extremely knowledgeable, well trained and follows all the rules. Thank you Marsha.” -Ed Graham, PhD
- “Cioffredi & Associates exceeded my expectations. Beginning with my first phone call to set up an appointment until my last day of therapy, I had a thoroughly positive experience. The entire staff was professional, but they were friendly at the same time. The receptionists greeted me warmly each time and knew who I was, even though I had a mask on! I felt safe with their COVID related procedures (hand sanitizer for when you check in, everyone masked, and all the equipment cleaned after each use). My physical therapist, Taylor, provided excellent, personalized care. On the rare occasion that Taylor was unavailable, she had me work with Marissa–who was also an excellent physical therapist. That kept my program consistent. If I ever need PT again, Cioffredi & Associates will be my first choice.” -K.M.
- “Kate Leiser is one of the best, if not the best, PT that I’ve worked with over the past 25+ years.” -A.K.
- “Going to Cioffredi has always been a successful way for me to rehab from injuries and prevent future ones. All of the PTs I have worked with have been extremely supportive and enthusiastic in providing the best treatment possible for me.” -Owen Deffner
- “Cioffredi’s is an excellent place for Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy. This is my second time needing PT and I would not go anyplace else. Kate is excellent and helped me to get my shoulder/arm back in shape after rotator cuff surgery. Zac is excellent as well as I am sure all the therapists are. Everyone is very friendly, from Jamie and the others as you first walk in to the therapists working with you and other patients. I would not go anyplace else if I ever need PT again. Love you guys.” -P.F.
- “It was a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.” -Cherry Garcia
- “I contacted Cioffredi Associates in Grantham concerning a chronic neck and shoulder problem that had flared up during the winter months. I met with Justin to review the problem, he assured me that in time the problem could be repaired. He developed a progressive strength and flexibility program that provided me with weekly improvement that has ultimately allowed me to once again participate in baseball, cycling and golfing as well as other activities. I am now pain free and thrilled with the outcome that I have experienced.” -Denis Ibey
- My most recent experience at Cioffredi & Associates was similar to times in the past when I needed some expert treatment consisting of exercises and hands on therapy to keep me functioning. I consider this facility my first choice for treatment of injuries as well as for massage therapy. The staff is very friendly and enjoyable to work with and I have always been seen within a day or two of an injury. -Pat Stockwell
- “I’ve been treated at Cioffredi for a number of injuries over the past 12 years. My Physical Therapists have always been friendly and professional. As long as things break and tear I will always come back to Cioffredi’s.” -Mark Peirce
- “My whole life I have had headaches when I got overtired but in the last 16 years (I am 61 now, they started when I was about 45), I have had chronic headaches. Over the past few years I was having multiple headaches a week, being awakened by headaches in the night, waking up in the morning with headaches that nothing would help, and taking lots more ibuprofen than I wanted. On top of this, I was unable to identify a clear cause for my headaches. My PCP had mentioned a medicine I could take for the rest of my life that might have helped but I really did not want to go that route. So I prayed for healing and managed the headaches as best as I could. I happened to see a brochure from Cioffredi Physical Therapy, “What to do when HEADACHE PAIN . . . really isn’t in your head.” It talked about how poor posture, in particular, a pronated head, can, over time, produce headaches. This was me!!! I called Cioffredi’s. Even after the first couple of PT sessions, I was having less headaches and was beginning to be able to manage the pain of those I had! Now, after two months of PT I am “armed and ready”. I am down to only headaches I can attribute to 1) Eating sugar too late at night 2) High Humidity or 3) Car sickness — and all of these I am able to manage or dissipate with my exercises and stretches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do my exercises and stretches diligently because the results are phenomenal!! NO more waking up at night because of a severe headache, no more waking up in the morning with a headache that I cannot shake. No more afternoon headaches — and hardly ever do I take ibuprofen. If I do wake up in the night and feel one coming on, I do my exercises in the night and it goes away. I am so thankful to Marissa and John for their kindness, knowledge and skill to free me from chronic headaches. I am indeed healed!!” -Margaret V. Pillsbury
- “Excellent patient outreach during the COVID-19 pandemic and very understanding about rescheduling appointments. Zach was amazing and never once made me feel like the pain was in my head. I will definitely come back if I need PT again.” -Chelsea King
- “I was exceptionally pleased with the care and treatment I received at the Grantham Cioffredi office. All staff members were very helpful and professional, in aiding me through my course of treatment, and in caring for billing and associated questions. My thanks to Kat, Justin and in particular Becca, for getting me to pain free and productive place, once again.” -T.L.
- “I have used Cioffredi & Associates three times now, for neck and shoulder concerns. Becca is patient, listens and is willing to find exercises and stretches that fit both my injuries and my limitations, plus she always has kind words of encouragement! This time around I also met Justin. His approach is slightly different than Becca’s but he really got my shoulder moving. Together the therapy I received from Becca and Justin was just what I needed to sleep and move pain free. I also experienced the tele-health services for the last few visits and they were just as amazing and helpful.” -Lisa Hanscom
- “I really enjoyed everything about PT with the Cioffredi team In Grantham. The pain in my neck, shoulder and upper back was from years of poor posture and old school sit-ups! Becca worked the kinks out and taught me exercises to reduce pain and gain strength back. I love the professional and cheerful personalities of everyone and how I’m now able to teach my Grandchildren the backstroke! Thank you!!!” -Deborah Fagone
- “While running, I felt a sudden “pop” in my hip. I came to a grinding halt and gingerly walked the ~1 mile back to my apartment. This was the second time I’d felt a pop in my hip and, after only resting last time, decided to call Cioffredi & Associates because of the wonderful PT services I’ve received through them in the past. I was able to book a virtual appointment with Justin and am so glad I did. Justin knew right away that it was caused by snapping hip syndrome and we immediately got to work with a combination of virtual appointments and “homework” exercises. Over the course of several weeks, the pain I felt when walking, sitting, standing up, and stepping up was gradually relieved, my balance improved, and I was able to start a walk/run routine. Justin was kind enough to develop a walk/run routine to help me get back up my regular running (about 3 miles) and walking (about 5 to 6 miles) routine. I’m so grateful to Cioffredi & Associates for all of the wonderful care I’ve received!” -Nicole Losavio
- “Friendly, helpful staff greets you with a smile and Hello. Came here for PT after back surgery to resolve a herniated disc that was compressing a nerve. My back hasn’t felt this great in years and my weakened leg is getting stronger every week.” -Robert Kuhn
- “I got a lot of moral support from my therapist. She helped me work through challenges and kept me motivated. My symptoms became less frequent and less severe. I felt stronger and more relaxed. I came to want to exercise everyday. The obstacles fell away. It was good to have the challenge. It was good to have success in one area of my life while the lockdown was going on and the rest of existence went on hold. I was impressed by how easy it was to switch to virtual visits. We never had any technical challenges. I had a good experience all the way around.” -C.D.
- “It all went very well and am most appreciative of the progress I made with Marissa!” -Jean C. Brown
- “I was very, very happy with the PT experience I had with Zach Gardner. He quickly got to know what I could tolerate, and challenged me in all the right ways to take advantage of this opportunity to gain flexibility, strength and function. He was thoroughly professional, but also personable and polite. I made a great deal of progress toward my recovery, and he has launched me into a phase where I can now be fully in charge of my own continued work.” -Rob Grabill
- “Zac listened to my personal goals and designed an exercise program to increase my strength and ROM to help me progress to those goals. I am continuing to do the exercises at home which will help me progress further.” -Brenda Knight
- “We were given a recommendation to try Cioffredi and are SO glad that we did! From my initial phone call with Jamie (she was SO patient, so professional and kind!) I just knew that this was going to be a great experience. My son, Brexton (14) had a snowboarding accident that resulted in a bad break of his arm & wrist. After several months of surgeries, casts, pins, stitches and more, PT was the next necessary step. Marsha did an AMAZING job with bringing Brexton’s recovery to the next step. In the last month she brought back an incredible amount of range of motion as he is now in the ‘normal’ range of all function! With every single appointment you could tell that she truly cares for her patients and their well-being. We really couldn’t be happier with everything!” -B.E. & A.E.
- “I came into therapy with quite a lot of nerve pain, unable to sleep, and basically no mobility in my spine, having been diagnosed with spinal stenosis and a herniated disk. Marsha was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. After 10 visits, I am sleeping better, have greatly reduced pain and vastly improved flexibility in my spine. The sessions with her, and the results, far exceeded my expectations!” -A.M.
- “I came to the Cioffredi Grantham, NH office for PT on my healing broken lower leg. I was very impressed with Justin Walker’s assessment of my injury’s needs and both the in-person therapies he performed and at-home exercises he gave me. I feel Doing the exercises made a difference with the weekly progress Justin measured and monitored as compared to my other leg. My healing progressed as expected, with the final few percent to come from extended at-home exercises after I was discharged.”-Ed Howes
- “Amazing, helpful, spot on. Marsha was very realistic and honest straight to the point. She helped me so I can continue my recovery and helped me through p.t. of a car accident. I’ll never be 100% but I’m as close as I could get without major surgery. Most of all with all the exercises given to me I am almost 80%-90% pain free for the most part of my days.” -Danielle Lemay
- “I went to see Becca to help me with excruciating pain in my shoulder as a result of neck issues. After a few weeks of sessions I wasn’t experiencing any improvement so she recommended some different methods including dry needling. It was like she performed a miracle. I’ve had to return for “maintenance” several months after ending treatments but she’s able to help “reset” me to a good place. In addition to the hands on treatments, she gives instructions and exercises. By going to physical therapy, I have delayed surgery, hopefully indefinitely!” -Liz Borger
- “My experience at Cioffredi was beneficial to me and I would highly recommend it to others seeking relief from their pain. I came in with a lot of pain and Stephanie took the time to review my condition with me and to clearly explain what my treatment would be moving forward. The treatment was personalized for my level of progress and my therapist listened to my concerns and made adjustments as necessary. I am now pain free and I would highly recommend Cioffredi to others.” -Anonymous
- “I found Becca professional, knowledgeable, and encouraging. The space was clean. Scheduling was easy and I liked the reminders.” -A.M.
- “I worked with Kate for eight months to rehab a chronic back and hip pain that prevented me from standing for more than fifteen minutes, caused trouble sleeping and interfered with daily activities. As an older adult, I didn’t want to lose any abilities to do the thinks I enjoy doing, like exercising, gardening and traveling . I am happy to say that we accomplished my goals. I would recommend Kate to anyone needing PT and enjoyed working with her.” -JH
- “I broke my left upper arm the day after Thanksgiving, essentially shattering my elbow. It required surgical repair with a plate and nine screws and I was in a full cast until the end of December. When I started therapy, there wasn’t much that I could do with my left arm. I had no strength and very limited mobility. No control of steering wheel, so no driving. I couldn’t even touch my face so washing my hair, getting dressed, etc was difficult. Opening jars and cutting food was interesting. I was lucky in that I am right-handed, but I had to struggle with doing everything one handed. Six months after starting therapy (and still doing my exercises every day), I am back to hiking and biking and opening my own jars of peanut butter.” -Katy Driscoll
- “I saw Justin during my recovery from meniscus tear surgery. He worked with me through my ups and downs adjusting my PT exercises to suit me when I had another problem emerge. I’m so grateful to him for being understanding and working with me. I’m excited to finally be back to myself and I’m looking forward to going hiking and walking this summer which is something I haven’t been able to do for over a year!” -Glynis van der Merwe
- “Great experience with Justin. He helped cure my knee pain and got me back to hiking and mountain biking. Very knowledgeable and great to work with to regain my mobility. Highly recommend!” -Peggy Aldrich
- “Experience overall was great! Justin, Becca and Kate went out of their way before, during and after the pandemic closures to ensure that I continued my treatment program. I accomplished the goals I started out with and have left with a good regimen to continue to improve both my shoulder and elbow.” -Bruce Altobelli
- “How Pelvic Muscle PT helped me. It occurred to me when I watched yet another advertisement for “Adult Pull-ups” I thought to myself, it isn’t normal to be incontinent as active adults. The advertisers are normalizing it for their profit. I’m not yet old (I don’t think 60 is old, but some might disagree) and I started to have trouble with “that area down there” that no one likes to talk about. And yes, I did my kegels! I didn’t want to be entering my 70s already needing incontinence products. I turned to Stephanie Daniels at Cioffredis. Stephanie was professional and kind; she explained that the pelvic floor has lots of muscles that can get tight or weak like any other muscle. Pelvic floor muscles work together with abdominal and hip muscles to keep everything functioning correctly. There are exercises that go beyond Kegels to really help. She stepped me through retraining my muscles. Within a month, I am more confident when I sneeze, or laugh or cough! The exercises aren’t hard and you don’t need a gym! You can do many while standing in line! Face it, if I can do it, anyone can do it.” -Anonymous
- “On Christmas eve of 2019 I was injured at work. Not knowing what to expect going forward, I ended up reaching out to my primary care facility to figure out the next steps to return to work. Other than the typical aches and pains one might expect, I assured my coworkers I would be back to work in no time. I could not have been more misguided! The worst symptom I had was recurring headaches and occasional dizziness which was most prevalent when I lost my sense of space, for instance at night in complete darkness. Following a couple of weeks of testing, I was diagnosed with a concussion/TBI to which my treatment was REST. The first few weeks resulted in sleeping a lot, to include napping throughout the day. That’s when I realized my stamina for long days had shrunk to barely 8 hours or less before needing to sleep again. Weeks turned to months, and as time passed the headaches subsided and I would only notice the dizziness when looking at certain design patterns and moving objects. For example escalators and the moving walkways in airports were cause to pause. By March a coworker told me that Cioffredi had a PT program for post concussion injuries, so at my next appointment with the Dr. I inquired. I was referred and quickly scheduled an appointment to start PT where I was connected with Marissa! Finally, after two months I felt as though the wheels started turning toward recovery! We started with simple eye movements which for some reason triggered headaches, which I found odd, but I stuck with Marissa’s treatment plan of “pencil push-ups” and rapid eye movements. Twice a week we met and I looked forward to the progress I was making each and every time. At nearly the same time I had started at the gym, and the physical and mental exercises gave me a sense of purpose and accomplishment, alas…..Covid! All at once, everything that made me feel better, stripped away, overnight. The feeling of being “deflated” hit and I felt as though I would be returning to square one all over again. After pushing through this down turn, like most people during this time, we took to the outdoors and started doing weekly and bi-weekly hikes locally. And while on the trail I reflected on the short time I was in PT and why I felt it was helping. Funny thing about brain injuries I discovered, you compensate for everything, the smallest of things, to more import physical aspects of living. And while being in PT, Marissa provided me with this understanding because of my treatment. I would have never discovered my loss of balance to be so dramatic had it not been for my treatment. And yes many “pencil push-ups” and finally, my eyes were strong again and the headaches went away. By the beginning of May nearly six weeks went by before I stepped foot into Cioffredi, and I was excited. The hustle and bustle of a packed gym was gone, replaced by individual one on one treatment sessions in small rooms. It was quiet and peaceful and I found concentrating at the task at hand, recovery, was easily accomplished. The difficult part was doing ladder work in a tiny space! We made it work. Again back to twice a week appointments throughout May, many temperature screenings, hand sanitizing, and performing physical activities while breathing through a face covering the end was in sight. June 1st, my recovery journey to return to work had ended. Thank you Marissa (your awesome!) and all the staff at Cioffredi for the countless hours you spend cleaning sanitizing, preparing and most importantly treating patient like me!” -Jeffrey Egner, Captain Lebanon Fire Department
- “In September of 2019 I fell along a riverbank and injured my left shoulder. I was evaluated by Marissa Reilly at Cioffredi’s, and she said I had most probably torn my sub-scapularis, the large muscle in the front of the shoulder. In October I had an MRI at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center , which showed that Marissa was absolutely correct. I had surgery in late December, 2019. I started physical therapy rehab with Marissa in mid January of 2020, and had two sessions a week for approx three months. I think she did a great job; giving me valuable information about shoulder joint anatomy and function, and prescribing increasingly challenging range of motion exercises as I made gradual progress. I had two more sessions after Cioffredi’s re-opened their facility after the Covid-19 shut down, and I now have an exercise plan I’m comfortable continuing on my own. In January I couldn’t reach for a coffee cup with my left hand and arm. Now I’m able to do light to moderate carpentry, use a shovel and rake, and paddle a kayak. I found all the staff at Cioffredi’s courteous and helpful. I’ll go there again for any future physical motion issues I might have. Thank you very much.” -Edward John Tretter
- “I’ve been going to Cioffredi & Assoc for about 20 years now and always use them as my first choice for PT because they uniformly do a fantastic job.” -Bruce Altobelli
- “The Grantham office has been great. Professional, courteous and everything is covid clean. Justin has been great to work with. His initial evaluation outlined the process and outcomes. I had improvement day one and continue to improve. He assesses where I am at at each visit and makes sure he’s moving forward at the correct pace.” -Linda Cunningham
- “I’ve been going to Cioffredi & Assoc for about 20 years now and always use them as my first choice for PT because they uniformly do a fantastic job.” -Bruce Altobelli
- “I began working with Stephanie at Cioffredi & Associates after tearing my ACL while skiing. The doctor recommended that I start exercises to build and strengthen my legs before having surgery. After surgery I returned to PT for a couple weeks prior to the clinic closing due to Covid-19. I was disapponited about the clinic closing since I was in my prime post-op PT time, however, Stephanie made sure I had the appropriate exercises to work on while at home and checked in with me for follow up. A few weeks later Kate started working with me via Tele-health, which was a huge help, since I was ready to move on to more difficult exercises. It was great having someone guide me through the next steps (literally going up steps) as I progressed through my PT. When I heard the clinic was reopening I didn’t hesitate to go back in, because I knew they were taking every precaution necessary, and beyond, to make sure everyone was safe. If it were not for the continuous support I had through the combination of in-clinic and Tele-health, I don’t believe I would be as far along in my post-op rehab as I am now.” -Alisha Keel
- “Stephanie Daniels is honestly one of the kindest and most understanding providers I have ever encountered. After delivering my first child I struggled both mentally and emotionally to cope with the changes that occured in my body. After talking with Stephanie and other new mom’s its clear to me that many women have pelvic health problems after pregnancy and childbirth that aren’t often talked about. Stephanie helped me understand what was happening, and worked with me to come up with solutions that were both personalized and effective. I’m so thankful that Stephanie has been able to help me heal my body and I wish I had come to see her sooner!” -J.G.
- “I have been treated for several sports related injuries with two different therapists at this office. I had conditions for years that I searched elsewhere for help and was only given pain meds and stretches. My joint and muscle pain has been completely treated by Cioffredi and Associates and I am 100% healed and back in function.” -Timothy Meyers
- ”When I first came to Cioffredi, I had been dealing with a lingering knee injury for six months. I had gone to two different physical therapists for several months, but neither of them were successful at bringing me back to the sport I love – trail running. I was despondent about recovering and had resigned to just not running anymore. Then I met Kate Leiser at Cioffredi. She examined me and together we crafted a recovery plan with a clear goal to get me back to running. Having a plan with clear steps that shifted every few weeks with my progress was just the kind of tailored care that I needed to stay motivated and recover. And working with a PT who was an athlete herself really made a difference. I’m happy to report that after three months of working with Kate (even through the pandemic via telehealth sessions!), I am back running pain-free. I have a short strength training routine that is sustainable for me to keep up, and I’m feeling stronger by the day. Thank you, Kate & Cioffredi!” -E.M
- ”Cioffredi’s has been great! Everyone employee there is kind, friendly and supportive. My PT, Zac Gardner, simply put, is incredible. My journey has been long hard one and Zac has stood by me every step of the way. His sense of humor, his compassion for my care, and his ability to try all modes of therapy to move me forward with my injury and pain is nothing short of amazing. Not once has he given up on me. I have been blessed to have Zac as my Therapist. Can I also add…..The new protocols you have put in place so I can continue my care are great. I feel perfectly safe in your care and appreciate all you have done in order for me to do so. Thank you.” -Lisa Meyer