Join Our Team!
Cioffredi & Associates is a family, PT-owned practice, dedicated to providing people with the expertise, support and inspiration to live happier, healthier lives since our founding in 1985.
We pride ourselves on a highly supportive working environment where you can not only be your best self, but are inspired to create positive change in the lives around you. We achieve this with our commitments to each aspect of what we do:
- Staff Development: Cioffredi & Associates is recognized as a regional leader for clinical expertise and outcomes. Our investments in professional staff development through extensive structured mentorship programs and the latest cutting-edge technology allow us to excel on the forefront of our profession.
- Outcomes: Our reputation is built on our stellar outcomes that are achieved by enabling our PTs with the full support they need to develop individualized care plans and make a real difference with each patient. This manifests itself in longer than industry-average appointments consisting solely of one-on-one PT/patient time.
- The PT Profession: We believe we have a responsibility to give back to the next generation of PTs. To this end, we maintain an excellent reputation both as a clinical site for DPT students and as a residency site for PT post-doctorates.
- Wellbeing: We prioritize taking the time to come together to enjoy one another. In-clinic, you’ll find us hosting all manner of fun activities throughout the year including the annual pumpkin carving contest, gingerbread house competition, and assorted culinary challenges, not mention trivia, exercise challenges , and random acts of photoshop. Outside the clinics, you can find us meeting up at the annual bonfire, tailgate, service event, or even a spur of the moment happy hour or hike!
This commitment to our team allows us to deliver on our mission to providing care to our patients and clients at the highest level, developing their confidence, and elevating them to higher, healthier, baselines of living.
Respect, Integrity, Give Your Best, Responsibility, Service, Find Some Enjoyment in Every Day!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Click each Job Title to review job details. If you would like to join our group please send cover letter and resume to Amy Hayward, CEO email@example.com
- Orthopedic Physical Therapist
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
- Medical Receptionist
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
“[The Cioffredi team] is as dedicated to their craft as they are to supporting one another. It’s incredibly special and it motivates me to excel every day.”
Thinking of relocating to the Upper Valley? Here’s what our team loves about the area
- About Us
- Meet the Team
- See what we’re up to recently on Facebook and Instagram
- Read some of what our clients have to say, on our Feedback page, with new stories and updates every month!